The AICP, part of Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jama^ah, adheres to the creed of the Ash^ariyys and the school of Imam ash-Shafi^iyy.
- The AICP is the "Resounding Voice of Moderation." This is the platform upon which we stand firm.
- The AICP speaks and writes against those extremist groups who sponsor violence, terrorism, and the call for assassinations of government officials because they rule by secular law. These are foreign ideas contrary to the true teachings of Islam. Islam is the Religion of Moderation, and "Moderation" is the motto of the AICP
- The members of the AICP are quite diverse. They vary in national origin, ethnicity, education, social status, economic status, age, and gender. Our organization attracts people from virtually every walk of life.
- AICP members range from the highly educated—with various degrees and doctorates—to the lay people. Our members include executives, middle management, white and blue collar workers, doctors, dentists, educators, students, shopkeepers, artisans, and farmers.
- Since its establishment, the AICP has endeavored to achieve its goals and has attained its many accomplishments relying on Allah. The sole revenue has been the donations of its students and the benevolent contributions of its supporters.